Spider Web Taco Layer Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: n/a
- 1 can Field Day Organic Refried Beans
- 1 cup sour cream + more for topping
- 1 can Field Day Organic Pitted Black Olives, diced + more for making spiders
- 1 jar Field Dary Organic Tomato Cilantro Salsa
- 1 ½ cups shredded taco-style cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- For serving: Field Day Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Assemble dip in a bowl with a layer of refried beans on the bottom, followed by sour cream, black olives, salsa, cheese and guacamole. Spread guacamole into an even layer.
- Pipe sour cream in concentric circles atop the guacamole, then use a toothpick to spread the sour cream from the inner circle to the outer circle, creating a spider web pattern.
- To assemble the spiders, slice an olive in half lengthwise. Use one half as the “body”, then slice the remaining half into 6-8 thin legs. Assemble on top of the web.
- Serve with tortilla chips.