Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Makes: 9 bars
- 2 ½ cups Field Day Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Field Day baking powder
- ½ tsp Field Day baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 15 oz can Field Day pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Field Day vanilla extract
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup Field Day brown sugar
- ¾ cup Field Day granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups Field Day powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Field Day maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk or stir together all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices).
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, vegetable oil, yogurt, and both sugars until completely smooth. Add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Grease a bundt cake pan well. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 50-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from bundt cake pan, then let cool completely before topping with glaze.
- To make glaze, whisk together all ingredients until smooth. If it’s too thin, add more powdered sugar. If too thick, add more milk (should be a pourable consistency).
- Top the Bundt cake with glaze and serve.